Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Win a free large-print PROBABLE CLAWS

Hi folks,
I have a few more large-print Probable Clawses than I need, so I'd love to give one to a deserving reader! It's the same, full text as the regular hardcover – only in very large type and bound in paperback.

I'd love to give this to someone who really needs to read large-print books - or to someone who will pass it along to someone with vision problems. My publisher, Poisoned Pen, does these regularly, and I know some readers really appreciate it!

So... here's the contest question: What is the name of the cat in my next (September) book? You can find out by poking about my website. Hint: it's not Musetta! Email me your answer. If I get more than one correct answer, I'll choose a winner by June 10!

5 comments:

Riva said...

I think I have it right. Your September book is Shades of Grey, and Mr. Grey is the cat. I can't wait for this one to come out. It sounds really good.

dulcibelle [at] earthlink [dot] net

CA Verstraete said...

The book sounds great and Mr. Grey is a great cat name! who can beat a ghost cat??

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ardyce said...

Mr. Grey is the cat's name. I would love to win a copy of the large print book and put it on the shelves at the library where I work. The large print section is one of the busiest we have!

abresett[at]sals[dot]edu

jbell said...

Hi Clea: It's Mr. Grey the ghost cat.
I started reading the first chapter on your website and now I want to read more!
I've really enjoyed your first 3 Theda Krakow mysteries and would love to have a copy of Probable Claws.
I promise to donate it to my local public library (after I finish reading it, of course). They have a huge Large Print collection but have a glaring gap in the collection with no Clea Simon large print books. :)