Friday, April 7, 2017

Happy #FelineFriday - and a celebration!

Happy #FelineFriday! I'm beyond thrilled to announce that my "The Ninth Life," the first Blackie and Care "chat noir" mystery, has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence by the Cat Writers Association. The CWA is a professional organization of journalists, authors, and bloggers who focus on cat science and behavior, and, yes, feline fiction. Each year, the CWA hosts a communications contest in which entries from around the world (yes, we are international) are judged by other professional members. Entries that receive a combined score of 90 or above (out of 100) receive Certificates of Excellence. Plus, Certificate of Excellence honorees are automatically up for a Muse Medallion. (I've already won a few!) Those will be announced on May 19. I'd love for you to wish me luck, but in truth, I'm already thrilled to be a winner. Thank you, CWA!

Can you hear me purring?

No comments: