Thursday, March 24, 2016

We need to talk...

Found out I didn't win one of the coveted slots on the Malice-Go-Round, a kind of speed-dating for authors and readers that introduces 42 lucky authors to 200 (20 tables of ten) readers at the Malice Domestic mystery conference coming up in April. I'm on the waitlist, but I can't imagine anyone dropping out! What this means is that I'll be making an extra effort to meet readers at other times - before panels*, over coffee, at the bar... Please, if you're going to be at Malice Domestic introduce yourself! I will do the same! (Malice Domestic is a cozy mystery convention held in Bethesda, MD, each spring. This year, it's April 29-May 1.)

* I am on a panel! I'll be joining Carole Nelson Douglas, Sparkle Abbey, Linda O. Johnston, and Kay Finch on Saturday to discuss "The Paws that Detects: Four-legged Sidekicks" on Saturday, April 30, 3-3:50. Come ask us a question!

No comments: