Monday, March 15, 2010

So you want a signed book...

Hi folks,
I often get emails asking if I can sign and mail books. I'm always happy to! But sometimes the logistics can get complicated. So, I thought I'd get out ahead of this one. I'll be doing a launch event (reading/signing) at Brookline Booksmith next Tuesday, March 23. If you're anywhere nearby, I'd love you to come and chat and have some snacks with us. But if you can't, and you'd still like a signed and/or personalized book, I can do that for you that night. If you do want that, please call Brookline Booksmith at 617-566-6660 and order one over the phone - but tell the person taking your order that you want it signed and/or personalized (and if you want it signed to someone, or some cat, please let them know). I'll sign all orders on Tuesday night and Brookline Booksmith will ship them out promptly. You'll get a signed book made out to you – and you'll also be supporting one of the last great independent bookstores!

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

All best,
Clea


“With skill and style, Simon fashions a true whodunit ... with catlike grace.” — Richmond Times-Dispatch

3 comments:

Marg said...

That is very nice of you to do that. I wish I could take advantage of that offer, but can't do it right now. Maybe you will be doing another book signing. I am looking forward to reading your books.

Clea Simon said...

You can also find my books in your local public library, Mary! Reading can be free!

Clea Simon said...

I'm sorry - Marg!