Tuesday, September 12, 2017

"Gritty and Gripping" (thank you, BOLO Books)!

BOLO Books (as in "be on the lookout") previews fall crime fiction, and I'm THRILLED to say that "World Enough" made the cut of books to look out for!

BOLO writes: "As always, competition for these slots was tough. Which books are generating that elusive buzz in the publishing industry? Which are books that I have been waiting for?"

The post then goes on to cite new books by greats like Val Mcdermid (I'm reading her "Insidious Intent" now)and the first in Victoria Thompson's new series (love her). And right in there is "World Enough," saying, "Clea Simon is typically known for her cozy writing, but here she makes a strong departure with a crime novel centered around Boston’s club culture and secrets that lie buried in the past. I’ve heard it is gritty and gripping." I hope it lives up to the hype – and I'm ever so grateful that BOLO is giving it a shot!

You can read the full post here: APB - Fall 2017.

No comments: