Monday, August 1, 2016

Will you be at BOUCHERCON? I will!

So you know about Bouchercon, right? The largest annual mystery/crime fiction convention in the country (the world?) travels around each year, and this year, it will be in New Orleans. Mysteries and New Orleans... what's not to love, right? I'll be there, of course, and I just found out that I have the great honor to be on two panels! I'll be speaking on a panel called "Leather & Lace: Cozies vs. Hardcore" (all the panels are named for songs) on Friday, Sept. 16, at 11, and I'll be moderating "Common People: Amateur Sleuth" that afternoon at 3:30. The rest of the time, I'll be at one of the dozens of other panels or simply schmoozing. Did I mention that there will be more than 700 other authors there? What are you waiting for? Sign up NOW!

No comments: